Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Why?

Why did I love you so much?
How did I manage to lose myself in you and your life?
How come I dropped all fences and open up my heart so fully ... to you ?

I should have known better. I should have realized my dreams were too big and too beautiful to ever come true...

All I asked for was your love. All I needed was your heart. All I wanted was you to stay by my side. For a while. For a happy happy while. For the sake of love. For the sake of us, two people lucky enough to find each other and to dream together. For the sake of shadows that watched the starts together.

I miss you.
I lost you.
Why? When? How?

I am alone. You left. I lost. I failed. Again.
You saw inside my soul. Inside my heart. You saw my tears, my hopes, my dreams, my happiness, my sorrow. You saw me, naked of all clothes and fake personalities. I stood in front of you, naked, shy, blushing, but all yours. All yours.
Maybe you didn't see me. Or maybe what you've seen was not good enough.
'cause you can say you don't know what you've lost. Maybe it's nothing, then. I'm no good. I'm not worth it. And no matter how much I truly love you ... I'm just not good enough.

Why did you leave me alone? Why did you promise me the world and then ran away?
Why?

No comments: