Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wasted

The door is locked. Again.
I wish I could enter
Just for once.
I begged and prayed
I shouted and I screamed
No answer.
They don't care!
"Just let me in"
I've said.
"Just let me in the real world!!
I'll be normal,
I'll renegate myself,
I'll give away my world!"
I've shouted.
"I am too tired to fight,
Please, just please,
Just let me in ... "
I've begged.
But they don't care
The door is locked
And it will always be.
I climb the wall.
My fingers hurt
My blood is dripping
over grayish stone.
I slide, but try again
I drop. Again.
I'm hanging there
Barely suspended
between my worlds:
The one I do not want
And the one that doesn't want me.
I look over the fence...
They laugh with empty voices
I scream ...
They do not want to hear.
And then I fly away.
There is no place for me.
Free falling,
I am just waste
And wasted.

No comments: