Friday, October 12, 2007

Us

There's nothing between us. Except for an ocean. And a lot of distance. And
a few hours. Time and space are both against us. But there's no us. It's just me and the image of a someone that I once knew. And wished to keep. But he was like sand through my fingers. And we both loved his freedom - I couldn't have put fences around that. He was wild and happy as such. I could have tried to keep pace. But I was too afraid I'll loose it. So I let him be and enjoyed his smile. And pretended he wanted more, while hiding behind the thought it was not the right time and space. Next life, next planet. He's gone with the wind. I am just dreaming now - and send him kisses via the moon, while my fingers hopelessly caress the profile of his face and the shape of his lips in the air. I smile and cry - for him, (for)ever again.

No comments: